There is a very “healthy” amount of electromagnetic medical information on mdsafetech.org, including many links and topics. Here’s an example of they’re information about dangers to youth.
Health care providers are are also invited to join the course on electromagnetic radiation’s (emf’s) threats to patient health at https://electrosmogrx.com/. (CLEAR receives no profit from this but recommends it.)
Here is a summary if some ideas from the electrosmog course. CLEAR feels it is highly important that Whidbey’s health practitioners be informed about the electrosensitivity (EMR) that afflicts about 5%-10% of the general population and its symptoms. Often this is ignored when a wide variety of symptoms are presented and EMF is one of the last things to be considered when regular diagnosis comes up ambiguous or empty. Children are especially vulnerable. As an example of course content, read this:
5 scientific EMF facts most practitioners don’t know:
- Microwave radiation emitted from cell phones, Bluetooth, wifi and cell towers was declared a Class 2B “possible” carcinogen in 2011 — but several researchers think it should be re-classified as a Class 2A “probable” or Class 1 “definite” carcinogen.” 2 Note that Sweden and Denmark (and nearly as much Netherlands) have been using cell phones longer than any other countries and they have seen glioblastoma cancers (pretty much a fingerprint of cell radiation near the head) rise significantly: Link.
- Many countries like the US and Canada set standards based on the false assumption that there are no adverse health effects of EMFs other than those that are caused by tissue heating, even though more than 20,000 peer-reviewed papers show biological effects that have nothing to do with heat.3
- Growing children’s brains are especially at risk, their head absorbs twice the radiation compared to adults.4 Regardless of that fact, a 2015 survey showed that 75% of 4-year old children own a cell phone.5
- All of the radiation standards for electronics are measured against the heating of a water-filled dummy head modeled from a 210 lb male soldier (SAM the “Standard Anthropomorphic Mannequin”). Most of us are not SAM! “He” has nearly double the size of the head of a toddler and is larger than 97% of all people! Adding insult to injury, the FCC in 2019 refused to revise their last-century approach to the issue. See Dr. Devra’s Davis’ astute commentary on this bait-and-switch tactic of measurement of safety: Link here
- According to the most conservative estimates of independent EMF researchers, at least 35% of the population suffers from “mild to moderate” symptoms of electro sensitivity, including fatigue, sleep disturbance, headaches, difficulty concentrating, depression, memory loss, hearing disruptions, skin problems and cardiovascular issues.6
- The new generation 5G (5th generation) wireless networks will require adding millions of antennas nationwide, utilize harmful radar frequencies, and are being rolled out rapidly without a single biological study demonstrating their safety. Studies of pregnant women’s and young children’s response to these waves (the same frequency as those used for crowd control by the military) are conspicuously absent.
Our exposure to EMFs continues to grow exponentially, and with that growth can come bigger health challenges and often hard-to-pinpoint symptom causes. (Often symptoms of existing conditions are irritated or new ones created by invisible EMF sources at home or work.)